Main Category: Misc.|
Brand: Dr. Bronner's (see all Dr. Bronner's »)
Manufacturer: Dr. Bronner
Size: 32 Fl Oz
Label: Dr. Bronner
· PEPPERMINT. Our most popular fragrance is therapeutically used as a mild stimulant to tingle the body and clear the mind; increasing vitality and clarity
· GENTLE SOAP. This moisturizing bar soap offers organic and vegan ingredients for a rich, emollient lather. It is ideal for washing your body or face. With no synthetic detergents or preservatives, you can nourish your skin with every wash.
· MULTI-USE. This multi-use bar soap can be used on its own as a traditional body or face scrub, or you can dilute it in various recipes for anything from a pest spray to laundry wash. This gentle, yet powerful soap is the ultimate multi-use cleaner.
· CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN. Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action, Dr. Bronner's is a proud supporter of animal advocacy organizations. With a "leaping bunny" logo it is certified cruelty-free.
· RECYCLED PACKAGING. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper. Dr. Bronner's is committed to environmental protection, ethical sourcing, and fair trade practices.
Our most popular scent - with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen mind. Our Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective.
Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based, our Castile Liquid Soaps have been called the "Swiss-army knife" of cleaning - usable for just about any cleaning task. These simple, ecologically formulated soaps are gentle enough for washing body, face or hair, but also powerful enough for tasks like dishwashing, mopping, laundry and even pest control.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.