Main Category: Health and Beauty|
Brand: La Roche-Posay (see all La Roche-Posay »)
Manufacturer: La Roche-Posay
Color: no color
Size: 5 Fl. Oz
Label: La Roche-Posay
· Broad Spectrum SPF 60
· Water resistant (80 minutes)
· Fast absorbing, non-greasy texture for face and body
· Fast absorbing, water-resistant, non-greasy texture that leaves skin hydrated and smooth with velvety finish
· High UVA protection (PFA 26) and SPF 60 for outdoor use that helps protect the skin from UV-induced skin damage
· Photostable, longer-lasting protection for all skin types
· Fragrance-free, PABA-free & Non-comedogenic
· Tested on sensitive skin
Amazon is an authorized retailer of La Roche-Posay products
Anthelios 60 Body and Face Sunscreen SPF 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk with Antioxidants. This La Roche-Posay sunscreen’s features are:
- Formulated with exclusive Cell-OX Shield technology: UVA/UVB filters + Antioxidants
- Broad Spectrum SPF 60 protection
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Velvety texture, easy to apply
- Advanced broad spectrum sunscreen protection in a fast-absorbing, velvety texture.
This La Roche-Posay sunscreen is developed against stringent safety standards:
- Tested on sensitive skin
- Dermatologist tested
- Allergy tested
A pioneer in UV protection research for over 15 years, La Roche-Posay, with Anthelios, is trusted by dermatologists worldwide for its advanced formulations in UV protection.
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply sunscreen after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Ingredients: Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen), Homosalate 10.72% (sunscreen), Octisalate 3.21% (sunscreen), Octocrylene 6% (sunscreen), Oxybenzone 3.86% (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Styrene/acrylates copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Butyloctyl salicylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Alcohol denat., Poly c10-30 alkyl acrylate, Caprylyl methicone, Trisiloxane, Acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, Peg-100 stearate, Glyceryl stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Propylene glycol, Caprylyl glycol, Peg-8 laurate, Acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate, crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Tocopherol, Inulin lauryl carbamate, Disodium Edta, P-anisic acid, Xanthan gum, Diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, Cassia alata leaf extract, Maltodextrin
If wearing with makeup, apply sunscreen first, followed by makeup. Product packaging may vary.
Recommended by over 25, 000 Dermatologists Worldwide. *Dermatologist Tracking Study, March 2015