Main Category: Health and Beauty|
Brand: La Roche-Posay (see all La Roche-Posay »)
Manufacturer: La Roche-Posay
Color: No Color
Size: 1.7 fl. oz.
Label: La Roche-Posay
· Broad Spectrum SPF 60
· Water resistant (80 minutes)
· Fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish
· Fast absorbing, water-resistant with matte finish for normal to combination skin
· High UVA protection (PFA 26) and SPF 60 for outdoor use that helps protect the skin from UV-induced skin damage
· Photostable, longer-lasting protection
· Fragrance-free, PABA-free & Non-comedogenic
· Tested on sensitive skin
Amazon is an authorized retailer of La Roche-Posay products
A pioneer in UV protection research for over 15 years, La Roche-Posay, with ANTHELIOS, is trusted by dermatologists worldwide for its advanced formulations in UV protection. La Roche-Posay sunscreen, Anthelios 60 Ultra-Light Fluid:
- Formulated with exclusive Cell-OX Shield technology
- Combines UVA/UVB filters for advance protection + antioxidants to defend against free radicals
- Visibly reduces the appearance of sun damage
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging when used as directed with other sun protection measurements
Ultra-light, fast absorbing texture provides a matte finish. Suitable to use under makeup. Water resistant (80 minutes). Tested on sensitive skin.
- Dermatologist tested
- Allergy tested
Shake well before use. Apply generous amount 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours after swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen), Homosalate 10.72% (sunscreen), Octisalate 3.21% (sunscreen), Octocrylene 6% (sunscreen), Oxybenzone 3.86% (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, alcohol denat., silica, dicaprylyl ether, styrene/acrylates copolymer, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, polymethylsilsesquioxane, nylon-12, dicaprylyl carbonate, phenoxyethanol, lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 methicone, sodium chloride, caprylyl glycol, PEG-8 laurate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, poly C10-30 alkyl acrylate, disteardimonium hectorite, isostearyl alcohol, p-anisic acid, disodium EDTA, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin, dodecene, poloxamer 407
If wearing with makeup, apply sunscreen first, followed by makeup. Product packaging may vary.
Recommended by over 25, 000 Dermatologists Worldwide. *Dermatologist Tracking Study, March 2015