Main Category: Health and Beauty|
Brand: La Roche-Posay (see all La Roche-Posay »)
Manufacturer: La Roche-Posay
Size: 1.7 fl. oz.
Label: La Roche-Posay
· Broad Spectrum SPF 50
· Water resistant (40 minutes)
· Light tint, fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish
· Recommended for Sensitive Skin
· SPF 50 broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
· Universal tint for instant healthy glow
· Ultra light texture
· Fragrance free, paraben free and water resistant (40 minutes)
· Recommended for sensitive skin
Amazon is an authorized retailer of La Roche-Posay products.
Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Sunscreen Ultra-Light Fluid Face Sunscreen with Cell-Ox Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 50 for Sensitive Skin. This La Roche-Posay sunscreen’s features are:
- Formulated with exclusive Cell-OX Shield technology: UVA/UVB filters + Antioxidants
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50 protection
- Water Resistant (40 minutes)
- Senna Alata, antioxidant complex to defend skin from environmental aggressors
Fast-absorbing fluid, non-whitening texture. Skin feels hydrated with a matte finish. Suitable for use under makeup. This La Roche-Posay sunscreen is developed against stringent safety standards:
- Dermatologist tested
- Tested on sensitive skin
- Allergy tested
A pioneer in UV protection research for over 15 years, La Roche-Posay, with Anthelios, is trusted by dermatologists worldwide for its advanced formulations in UV protection.
Shake mineral sunscreen well before use. Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6% (sunscreen), Zinc Oxide 5% (sunscreen). Inactive Ingredients: Water, dimethicone, isododecane, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, undecane, triethylhexanoin, isohexadecane, nylon-12, caprylyl methicone, butyloctyl salicylate, phenethyl benzoate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, tridecane, dicaprylyl carbonate, dicaprylyl ether, talc, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, aluminum stearate, pentylene glycol, PEG-9 olydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, alumina, polyhydroxystearic acid, phenoxyethanol, magnesium sulfate, propylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, PEG-8 laurate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, tocopherol, propylene carbonate, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin, benzoic acid, PEG-9
Recommended by over 25, 000 dermatologists worldwide as per La Roche-Posay Dermatologist Tracking Study, March 2015