Main Category: Health and Beauty|
Brand: La Roche-Posay (see all La Roche-Posay »)
Manufacturer: La Roche-Posay
Label: La Roche-Posay
· Acne wash to target excess oil
· Helps clear acne breakouts, blemishes, pimples
· Clinically tested to reduce excess surface oil by up to 47%, leaving skin less oily throughout the day
· Acne cleanser formulated with Salicylic Acid and Lipo Hydroxy Acid (LHA)
· Tested on sensitive skin. Allergy tested. Dermatologist tested.
· Specifically formulated with 2% salicylic acid acne medication to help clear breakouts
· Skin is deeply cleansed, breakouts are diminished
· Skin looks even and smooth
Amazon is an authorized retailer of La Roche-Posay products.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Medicated acne wash has been developed with dermatologists. Face wash with [2.0%] Salicylic Acid Acne Medication, helps targets excess oil, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads for clear skin. Clinically tested to reduce excess surface oil by up to 47%, leaving skin less oily throughout the day. Salicylic Acid Acne Medication fights acne breakouts. Exclusive micro-exfoliating Lipo Hydroxy Acid helps target oily areas on the skin surface to provide precise cell-by-cell removal of debris and dirt.
- Dermatologist tested
Use as a daily acne wash to fight excess oil and acne. Cleanse 2x daily, morning and evening. Wet face, apply quarter size amount onto fingers, and only using fingertips, apply gently on face in a rotating circular motion. Avoid getting into eyes. Rinse thoroughly. Gently pat dry using a soft towel. Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid. Inactive Ingredients: Water, sodium laureth sulfate, decyl glucoside, glycerin, sodium chloride, coco-betaine, PEG-150 pentaerythrityl tetrastearate, hexylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, zinc gluconate, tetrasodium EDTA, polyquaternium-47, menthol, capryloyl salicylic acid, citric acid.
Product packaging may vary.