Main Category: Health and Beauty|
Brand: La Roche-Posay (see all La Roche-Posay »)
Manufacturer: La Roche-Posay
Size: 1.7 fl. oz
Label: La Roche-Posay
· Face sunscreen for oily skin with broad spectrum SPF 60 protection. Sunscreen absorbs pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity. Formulated with Cell-Ox Shield antioxidant technology. Suitable for sensitive skin
· 100% oil-free, dry-touch texture
· Won't cause breakouts
Amazon is an authorized retailer of La Roche-Posay products
Anthelios Clear Skin Face Sunscreen for Oily Skin SPF 60 Oil-Free Dry Touch Sunscreen is water resistant and Oxybenzone-free. This La Roche-Posay sunscreen’s features are:
- Formulated with exclusive Cell-OX Shield technology: UVA/UVB filters + Antioxidants
- Active ingredients include Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen), Homosalate 15% (sunscreen), Octisalate 5% (sunscreen), Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 60 protection
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Matte + Shine-free finish
- Perlite & Silica, a unique oil-absorbing complex, helps absorb excess oil, oil-free, dry touch texture.
This La Roche-Posay sunscreen is developed against stringent safety standards:
- Tested on sensitive skin
- Dermatologist tested
- Allergy tested
A pioneer in UV protection research for over 15 years, La Roche-Posay, with Anthelios, is trusted by dermatologists worldwide for its advanced formulations in UV protection.
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply sunscreen after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Ingredients: Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen), Homosalate 15% (sunscreen), Octisalate 5% (sunscreen), Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: water, silica, dicaprylyl carbonate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, butyloctyl salicylate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, nylon-12, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, perlite, beeswax, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-8 laurate, behenyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, chlorphenesin, p-anisic acid, xanthan gum, tocopherol, disodium EDTA, arachidyl alcohol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, propylene glycol, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin, stearyl alcohol, t-butyl alcohol. caprylic/capric triglyceride
If wearing with makeup, apply sunscreen first, followed by makeup. Product packaging may vary.
Recommended by over 25, 000 Dermatologists Worldwide. *Dermatologist Tracking Study, March 2015