Main Category: Health and Beauty|
Brand: EcoTools (see all EcoTools »)
Manufacturer: Paris Presents Incorporated
Label: Paris Presents Incorporated
· EcoTools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo is easy to use and long lasting. The brush cleaner naturally cleans and conditions your applicators and returns your brushes and sponges back to their soft and gentle form without leaving an oily residue behind.
· EcoTools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo is free of parabens, phthalates, petroleum, and perfume. It is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested and made with gentle, plant-based ingredients. It's water based to leave your makeup applicators soft and clean.
· Giving a new purpose to old things, our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic; packaging made of 100% Tree-Free paper, with 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers; the handles on our products are made of bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants
· In 2017, we're celebrating EcoTools' tenth anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands and packaging with detailed tutorials that will make it easier than ever for you to create a beautiful look from hair to toe
· At EcoTools, we want you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty & share it with the world, whether it's makeup tutorials, an inspirational story, or giving back to the community, when you feel truly beautiful, you'll make the world feel beautiful
· Care Tips and Tricks:Dampen bristles with lukewarm water. Squeeze a small amount of shampoo onto the brush, and gently rub bristles between your fingers to create a light lather. Rinse thoroughly. Continue until water runs clear. Squeeze excess water, reshape brush and lay flat to dry - do not stand brush upright
The EcoTools MAKEUP BRUSH SHAMPOO is designed to wash away makeup, oil and impurities from your brushes to improve their performance, and give you a smoother makeup application. The shampoo is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and free of parabens, phthalates, and petroleum-based ingredients to leave brushes clean, soft and healthy. We've always believed in the power of beauty. At EcoTools we encourage you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty and share it with the world, whether it is makeup tutorials, an inspirational story or giving back to the community. Because when you feel truly beautiful, you will make the world and everyone around you feel beautiful! Armed with a mission to make women look beautiful on the outside and feel just as good on the inside, sisters Jen and Stacey set out to create a brush collection that was not only nature friendly, but chic, high-quality, and affordable too. After sourcing recycled materials, renewable bamboo and better manufacturing processes, in 2007, EcoTools was born. This year, we’re celebrating EcoTools’ 10th anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands, and packaging with detailed tutorials that make it easier than ever to create a beautiful look from hair to toe. We’re also marking a decade of living beautifully by making a $100, 000 donation to Glamour’s The Girl Project via our #MyTrueBeauty campaign that supports women’s empowerment and encourages women to become the best version of themselves. We believe in giving a new purpose to old things. That’s why our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic. Our packaging is made of 100% Tree-Free paper. HOW? With 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers! The handles on our products are made of renewable bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants on the planet!